Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Kőszeg, Hungary

Hello there,

You may ask why I have chosen this random place called Kőszeg from Hungary to be the first blog post that actually presents a geographical place and its settlement sign. Well, the answer is very straightforward and I have two reasons for that: first of all, Kőszeg is situated only about 10 miles north-northwest of Szombathely where I was born. Secondly, it is the place where I have always loved going to and loved being there. Does this make Kőszeg one of my favourite places on Earth? The answer is certainly yes! 

Currently, I live in Shropshire, England and when, for a longer period of time, I have no chance to go back to the place where I was born, my spirit starts feeling 'ill'. No, it is not homesick, it is different. It is something like a battery when it starts running low on energy. You can, of course, regain this loss of energy from the place you come from. At least, this is how it works for me. The healing power of the land that brought you over to this planet. Every time, I go to Hungary, I go home and I go to Kőszeg, because these are the closest places to my heart. They always give me the energy 'shot' that my mind and spirit need. Maybe, this is the third reasons why I have chosen this place for the first blog post today, the one that is one of the most spiritual places in my life: I think, I feel a little bit more energised now.  

Look at my photos and tell me what you think.
~ Laszlo #thesignhunters

Follow us on Twitter

~ ~ ~ ~ ~










































© All photos were taken by Laszlo Bokor (2007, 2011, 2014, 2015). The Sign Hunters all rights reserved.